Seven billion reasons why peace deserves a chance
PRACTICE PEACE, CHANGE YOUR WORLD
Words of Peace Global is an independent charitable foundation
set up by individuals inspired by Prem Rawat’s message of peace.
Working together with Words of Peace International (WOPI), a US based non-profit organization, and funded by donations, its aim is to share Prem Rawat’s message by supporting events around the world and by providing clear, effective information on upcoming events and the need for their financial support.
Primarily run by volunteers, assisted by a small number of staff, Words of Peace aims to help Prem Rawat share his message of peace with as many people as possible by supporting live events in three key ways.
Thanks to the donations of thousands of people, Words of Peace ensures that Prem Rawat can attend:
- Public events around the world;
- Third-party special events, where he is invited to speak at universities, business forums, and government bodies; and
- Media interviews for print, radio, and TV.
We provide information on upcoming live events attended by Prem Rawat via the website, email, and Facebook.
Helping people attend
The WOPG website – www.wopg.org – provides links to various ticketing sites where people can book a seat at Prem Rawat’s live events.
Other relevant organizations and websites:
- Prem’s website premrawat.com – offers first-hand information on his message
- Visit the Prem Rawat Official YouTube Channel for the latest materials
- Timeless Today timelesstoday.com – films and produces material including from the events, and as shown on the YouTube Channels
- The Prem Rawat Foundation tprf.org – provides additional sponsorship for special events
- Visit The Prem Rawat Foundation TPRF YouTube Channel for their latest videos
Prem Rawat has been traveling to speak to audiences about peace since the age of four. Read the story about one man’s journey for peace.
My commitment is to peace. In my travels around the world, I’ve experienced a lot of things — the most baffling of which is people’s explanation of why there can’t be peace. People focus on the symptoms, but not the disease. My efforts are focused on eliminating the disease — which is, fundamentally, people not being in touch with themselves, not knowing who they are. If we don’t take care of the disease, the symptoms will never go away. And we all know what the symptoms look like: greed, war, selfishness, violence, and an increasing loss of trust. Peace is a real thing. Peace resides in the heart of every human being. Peace has to emanate from each of us.
Words of Peace is committed to transparency and ethical financial practices from top to bottom. We are politically and financially independent from any government, political ideology, economic interest, or religious faith.
Read the 2019 Annual Report
See what we achieved in 2019!